Monday, July 6, 2009

SORRY!!!

Sorry I have been busy with the summer classes and I haven't been updating the blog.
I will catch up with it by this weekend.

I am working on some individual projects....

1. the blog (x the magazine) - which I have been updating contently
2. a t-shirt line (www.princepetercollection.com ) I am doing the branding, art direction for the website(the website will be renew) and the t-shirts.
3. planning on shooting some video arts.
4. I will be doing a print issue for my friend's online magazine : Mykromag.com
I am not involve in the online issues....yet. But they want to bring me on and work on a print issue with them.
5. I am designing a logo and a simple website for me and sister's fashion label.... its not a real thing yet, because she's the only one who's actually designing cloth right now, but my dad insist to register our name(brand) in China first.(my dad makes woman's high heels in China)
you can see the website at
SOPHIE & LOUIS
which is only something i quickly put together...just so we have something on.


...........below are other things are in my head and need to start.....

1. keep doing the "re-translation project"
2.keep going with the rock stars series.
3.music video repeats w/ subtitles
4.film screen grabs w/ type. (inspired by this book: The Stanley Kubrick Archives)
5.mini design projects as reactions to the topics in this book: Forms Of Inquiry: The Architecture of Critical Graphic Design

1 comment: